Careless Driving Tickets
What you need to know about Careless Driving Tickets
Careless driving tickets can affect your right to drive and your insurance. Even the police will tell you that you have to fight these tickets.
- A conviction for careless driving ticket will increase your insurance dramatically.
- A conviction for careless driving can affect your employment.
- Careless driving tickets have 6 demerit points.
- Careless driving tickets have licence suspensions for G1, G2, M1 and M2 Drivers.
Careless Driving can include many incidents but for most tickets, Careless Driving means that if you had just driven more “carefully” the incident would not have happened, e.g. driving slower, or leaving more space from the car in front.
At OTT Legal we fight careless driving tickets to win your case.
When you call OTT Legal you’ll speak to former police officers from the Toronto Police Service, Ontario Provincial Police, and paralegals, all licensed by the Law Society of Upper Canada – people with actual court experience with accidents and careless driving tickets.
At OTT Legal we ensure that your traffic ticket receives the individual attention it deserves to win your case, saving your insurance rates and demerit points. We order the officers notes and fully investigate your case prior to trial. If there are any legal arguments to be filed, they are usually done at no extra charge to you.
Call OTT Legal now to discuss your ticket at 1.888.668.8946, or contact the office in your area >
More Information about Careless Driving Tickets
- Definition of Careless Driving >
- Careless Driving Scenarios – What happened to other people >
- How to Fight your Careless Driving Ticket >
- Careless Driving and Your Insurance >