We commission all documents including:
- Consent to Travel Documents Certification of Copies of Original Documents
- Witnessing of agreements and certification of signatures
- Certified Copies
- Commissioning copies of original documents.
- Statutory Declarations
- Administration of a solemn declaration for a Statutory Declaration
- Administering of an oath or solemn declaration
- Commissioning of an affidavit
- Click here to download General-Affadavit
Please note our office cannot answer questions concerning which documents need to be authenticated and/or commissioned. You must find out this information before coming to our office.
For certified copies of documents, bring the original documents and the photocopies you want to be certified – the Commissioner must view the original.
Bring one government issued photo identification or two government issued non-photo identification.
Identification must display your signature. Do not sign or date documents prior to arriving at our office. It is the commissioner’s job to properly identify you and witness you signing any documents.
Please complete all your documents prior to arriving at our office, EXCEPT for signatures and dates.