As former police officers and licensed paralegals, we’ve fought thousands of speeding tickets and we can help you.
When you hire OTT to fight your speeding ticket we will:
- listen and learn what happened
- file your ticket at the court and enter a not guilty plea
- prepare the case for trial including:
- order the officers notes (disclosure)
- file any legal motions or applications
- attend all pretrial meeting and motion dates
- appear on the trial date for you
- provide a written report after the trial has ended
Usually with speeding ticket trials, drivers do not have to attend court, OTT will appear for you.