Your traffic ticket(s) are filed at the court by a licensed and insured paralegal.
- use picture from your phone
- you may file any amount of tickets for one fee
- traffic court sends your court date by regular mail
- confirmation from the traffic court is emailed back to you
- ticket(s) must be less than twenty five (25) days old to be filed by this service.
- we do not file parking tickets.
Send us an image of the ticket, you will then be forwarded to a payment page. Once payment is received your traffic ticket will be filed at the court forthwith.
After the ticket is received at the court we will email you a stamped confirmation that the ticket has been received and filed at the court.