A. How it works is, the driver either calls or comes into one of our offices to discuss their ticket.
We will go over your case and explain what we can do to fight the ticket. We put everything in writing, sign the document and provide you with a copy of the agreement.
We will take care of everything for you.
- we will send the ticket to the court and enter a plea of not guilty.
- once we receive a trial date we will prepare the case for trial.
- we file any legal motions usually at no charge to you.
- we represent you at the court hearing.
- if you have any questions along the way, you’re welcome to call and discuss your case.
After the trial date we send you a written report about your case and the results.