When you hire OTT Legal we fight your traffic ticket for you.
We will prepare your case for trial and appear on the court date. Once the case is finished we will give you a written report of your case.
During this trial preparation we look at:
- any defences to the charge
- legal arguments and technicalities
- the essential elements of the charge
- statements and cross-examination of witnesses
- has the charge been proved beyond a reasonable doubt
- relevant case law
Trials for traffic tickets follow the same formate as criminal proceedings, which can include detailed cross-examination, legal arguments, motions and summations by the defence and/or prosecution.