Which is the better or proper choice, a traffic ticket lawyer or a paralegal? Who is going to win your traffic ticket?
Traffic Ticket Lawyers vs Paralegals
Is a traffic ticket lawyer worth the extra money versus a traffic ticket paralegal?
There is no denying that a criminal lawyer has a lot of education behind them, but is a lawyer worth the extra money versus a paralegal?
Although traffic and criminal court are very similar, the experience can be very different.
Many lawyers who are junior, new lawyers or who are unable to find work in criminal law, seek and accept cases in traffic court, with various degrees of success.
These ticket lawyers tend to do all sorts of legal matters and as a result may become a “jack of all trades…”.
A lawyer maybe a “jack of all trades” but lack the experience in traffic court that most paralegals have, and their success rate can be many times lower.
Traffic Ticket Lawyer Advantages
The advantage that OTT Legal has over a traffic ticket lawyer is experience.
Our advantage is years of experience as legal advocates for traffic tickets.
Our team of former officers and paralegals appear in the same traffic court(s) on an ongoing, day to day basis.
In doing so as your traffic ticket advocate we’re:
- we have years of experience with traffic tickets
- we’re in that court every day fighting
- we know the judges, prosecutors and police officers
- we understanding their strengths and limitations
- as paralegals we’ve build relationships that tend to help clients,
Like many things in life, when you do the same thing day in and day out you get good at the job.
It’s about experience, if you have a criminal case then you need a lawyer, for traffic tickets a paralegal is best.
Traffic ticket paralegals who appear at the same court on a day to day basis, just naturally get better and better with time and experience.
The difference between a paralegal and a traffic ticket lawyer is experience and focus.
- the paralegal is only dealing with the Highway Traffic Act,
- versus the lawyer who many have many types of cases
- the paralegal is experienced at your court,
- lawyers appear at many courts, criminal, civil and tribunal courts
- the paralegal has dealt with many similar charges as yours,
- the lawyer may be dealing with your matter for the first time
- price, the paralegal will be dramatically less,
- lawyers fees of hundreds of dollars per hour
As well many paralegals have experience as former police officers, have written the tickets and “been on the other side” .
These paralegals have relationships and based upon their experiences and backgrounds that can help a client.
Paralegals that the Traffic Ticket Lawyers Use
At OTT Legal our officers and licensed paralegals have appeared hundreds of times for criminal lawyers and law firms.
Experienced lawyers understands that traffic court and the Highway Traffic Act can be dramatically different than criminal or civil matters.
Thats why many criminal defence lawyers send their traffic ticket matters to OTT Legal as their representatives.
These law firms and lawyers understand that a paralegal appearing at the same court day after day, with the same types of legal matters will have superior results to many traffic ticket lawyers.
That’s why OTT Legal is the paralegal firm that lawyers look to for fighting traffic tickets.
They know they get better results at a reasonable cost that appearing themselves.
When your considering a traffic ticket lawyer, look to the OTT Legal.